Papers Gear - is the place where professionals share their knowlege and experience
to improve your educational progress.
US Based Company
Opt for our US-based company to get quality papers written by expert UK and US writers.Read More About Us
We provide high quality 100% plagiarism-free papers written by professionals from scratch.Read Our Guarantees
Professional writing assistance at affordable prices along with various discount dealsCheck Prices
I choose you instead of others because of the nice service.Customer Testimonials
Marcel S. on January 15.
Summary of Chief Principles
- We commonly collect two types of information about you: (a) personal identifiable information provided by you (for example, your name and telephone number), and (b) non-personal identifiable information (for example, your IP address and your internet browser).
- This information is acquired by, held, and processed by PapersGear.com in the United States of America.
- This information is used to provide you our services, and to create e-commerce data and reports.
- For these purposes, we may occasionally provide this information to authorized third parties, including partner merchants, promotional partners, and third part service providers.
- Our site collects cookies, which we use to gather anonymous customer information about you with advertising networks to send you our promotions/advertisements and the promotions/advertisements of the advertising networks.
- All inputted information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and we take reasonable measures to protect your information.
- As a registered member, you are able to update existing personal account information in the members’ area.
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy at PapersGear.com, please get in contact with us by following this link.
- The services of PapersGear.com are not designed for children aged 13 or under.
Information Collected By Us
There are two types of information that PapersGear.com collects, relatable to the customer: Personally-Identifiable Information (PII), and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information (Non-PII):
- Personally-Identifiable Information (PII): This includes any information that identifies you personally. PII information is collected when you register at our site, or when you interact with our website – such as by providing a review, or taking part in a promotion or survey. The sorts of PII you may provide will include:
- Name, shipping information, payment account and card numbers, phone number, email address; in registration of our site or when taking part in a contest
- Demographical information: gender, age, shopping preferences etc.; when taking part in a poll or survey
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information (Non-PII): In addition we also gather certain forms of Non-PII from you when you use PapersGear.com, including: IP address, ISP, operating system, browser, the third party website from which you were directed to our website, and the duration of visits.
The purpose of Personally-Identifiable Information and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information collection is to offer you the best possible Site and Service and to make necessary improvements to our Service, for example, by carrying out a request efficiently, responding to enquiries quickly and understanding your needs. Otherwise this information is used in other ways naturally attributed to the circumstances in which you provide the information.
PapersGear.com may disclose PII and Non-PII to: (a) our third party service providers (b) the parents, affiliate companies and subsidiaries for promotional and marketing purposes (c) other promotional partners that we have a marketing or other relationship with (d) participating merchants (e) any users that host public reviews or any related information pertaining to products or services. Additionally, we use Non-PII to perform targeted promotions, understand the needs, trends and interests of the customer, and analyze site traffic.
We work to protect your information while it is transmitted with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which is an industry standard encryption software implementation for encrypting personal information. We host our site with a secure server situated in the United States of America, which employs controlled access, firewall protection and encryption technology to keep your information secure. It is important to note, however, that while we work hard to keep your PII protected, we make no guarantee as to the security of any information that you disclose and transmit online. Furthermore, we take no responsibility, nor are we liable for, the accidental disclosure, theft or destruction of your PII. In the event that your PII is regretfully compromised, we will contact you at the most recent email address we have stored for you as quickly as is feasible. Delays may occur while the work to understand the nature and scope of the breach and restore reasonable security and integrity to the system, or while there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
Privacy Options and Opt-Outs
You have a number of choices where you can control how we use your information. For example, you can choose not to receive any marketing materials from us, and opt out of email distributions. To make such changes please contact us by following this link.
Our Sites and Services should not be used by children under the age of 13. They are not intended or designed for children under the age of 13, and children under this age should not submit any PII information to us. Customers under the age of 18 must receive permission for a parent or guardian before they use our Services.