By using the services of this website, you give your consent to the collection, use and transfer of your personal
collection tools use , and agree to the terms of the Terms and conditions.
The personal data that the company collects depends on the nature of your interaction with the Company and the services used. We list the possible categories of data collected:
Contact details. Customer first and last name, email address, and phone number.
Data required to verify Customer identity, process payments and prevent fraud, including:
- copy of payment document (printout of our charge in your online banking, other details may be hidden);
- photo-copy of Customer's credit card (digits or numbers may be covered except the last 4).
Account information.The Company collects information on how you purchased the services, the history of transactions, payments and services, data about the services of the Company that you use, as well as any other information related to the created account.
Preferences - the Company may collect information about your preferences and interests regarding our services, preferred language, and the preferred way to receive information from the Company.
Data that the Company collects automatically. When you use the website, the Company can also collect data automatically. Some of these data may be personal. These include language settings, IP address, location data, device and its operating system, logins, login time, requested URL, system status reports, browser version, result of site visit (viewing data or ordering services), search history, type of viewed data, addresses of sites from which you came to our website. Read more.
The Company may also apply a process of depersonalization or pseudonymization of Customer data to reduce the chances of their identification when using these data with the help of available technologies.
Information about children. The company does not collect information about the date of birth of person who visits this site and can not determine their age. Therefore, if you are under 16 years of age, you will need obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to send us any personal data or visit this Site.
If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have reason to believe that your child or ward has provided his / her personal data to the Entity without your prior consent, please contact us at privacy@.
Purposes and ways of using data
The company collects and uses personal information in order to manage customer relationships and improve the quality of service.
Examples of possible data use:
- Order completion. The company uses the personal data to verify the Client's identity and the connection in relation to the Order.
- Support: answering customer questions or requests, providing assistance.
- Marketing. The company uses Customer data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. By accepting these Terms, you agree to receive from us notifications, agreements, order updates, and market information about new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may find useful to you. When sending such messages, we include a link, by which the Client can unsubscribe from receiving such messages in the future. In case of any problems associated with receiving marketing messages, the Client can email to us at privacy@.
- Research and improvement: use analytic tools to create new products and services, improve the functionality and quality of service.
- Security, fraud detection and prevention. The company uses information that may include personal data to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. The company also uses this information to investigate and detect fraud. The company may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including authentication of users and payments.
- Company Activity. Conduct of normal business activities, including company management, staff training and quality control.
- Legal issues and regulatory compliance. Implementation of existing laws, regulations, judicial orders, requests of state and law enforcement agencies in order to provide proper services, to ensure Company protection, Customer protection and effective settlement of disputes with Customers.
- We rely on the fulfillment of the terms of the contract for purposes described in A and B: the processing of personal data may be necessary to fulfill the terms of your contract with the Company. For example, if you place an order, we will use the information to identify you, contact you about the Order and fulfill our obligations to fulfill the Order.
- With respect to the purposes of C–G, we rely on legitimate interests: we use your information to fulfill our legitimate interests, for example, to post the most appropriate content on the site, in emails and e-mail newsletters, to improve and promote our services and the site, for administrative and legal purposes, as well as to detect fraud. When using your personal data to fulfill our legitimate interests, we always strive to achieve a balance between your rights and interests to protect your data and our rights and interests.
- In regard to goal G, we rely on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
If you wish to object to the purposes of the data processing referred to in paragraphs C-G, please email us at privacy@
Duration of data storage.
We will store your information, which may include personal information, during the period necessary to provide you with the services, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties, and for other purposes to conduct our business, detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
If you want to know the personal data we store about you, or to supplement, correct, depersonalize or delete any incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal data, or want to stop the use, processing of your personal data by us, you can exercise such right in accordance with the law by contacting us at the address privacy@.
In certain cases, the request may be rejected by legitimate exception, for example, in cases where access to information opens access to the personal data of another person, or when the company on a legal basis can not disclose such information.
Please note that in order to fulfill your requests, the Company may need to identify you and request additional information.
You are not required to provide personal information requested by the Company, but in the case of refusal to provide this information, in some cases, the Company will not be able to provide you with the service or will not be able to effectively address questions you may have.
You can view the content of the website without going through the registration procedure, but you must register to place an order.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all information you provide.
Your California Privacy Rights (For California Residents) CCPA
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents have the right under certain circumstances to receive, once per calendar year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for the marketing purposes of those third parties during the previous calendar year, a description of the categories of personal information shared, and a description of the nature of the business with whom it was shared.
To make such a request, please send an email to > support@ Please include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line of any email request. Please also identify the domain name of the website you are inquiring about and include your name, email address, and mailing address in any request. We will respond to you within a reasonable time of your request.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of Customer information, and to ensure its proper use, the Company uses reasonable and necessary physical, technical and administrative security procedures during the collection and processing of information.
All online transactions are processed through secure and reliable online payment systems provided by Authorize.net. This eliminates the risk of credit card disclosure. However, the Company does not fully guarantee the disclosure of credit card details that may arise outside its control and/or without its fault.
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the illegal or unlawful use of your personal data by third parties. Therefore, it is important that you comply with the security rules, and do not provide access to your registration data to a third party. You agree to protect information about your registration data, including login and password. You are solely responsible for any visit to the website from your account.
Dissemination of information
The company transfers personal data of Clients only in the following way:
Data transfer within the company
Data transfer to service providers
The company does not share Customer personal information with Writers. The information provided by the Customer in the order description and in the additional files required to complete the order immediately becomes visible to the Writers as soon as the order is paid. The company is not responsible for the information voluntarily disclosed by the Client when placing an Order and strongly recommends that the Client avoid including any personal or payment information. More information about this is specified in the Terms and Conditions.
During the provision of our services Company may use resources and servers located in various countries around the world, services of third-party organizations that provide services such as credit cards processing, anti-fraud, Customer support, advertising and marketing, IT-services, email services, managing Company websites and their support. For this reason, your personal information may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our products and services, including in countries where there are no special laws on the protection of personal data or where are established different legal rules of data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases, we take the necessary steps to ensure that such transfer is legally based and that your personal data is properly protected in accordance with applicable law.
Compliance with legislation
We share personal information with law enforcement and other government agencies to the extent required by law or strictly necessary to prevent, detect or suppress criminal activity and fraud.
Transfer of data to other third parties
The company will never resell or transfer any of the Client's personal information to third parties. If you choose to provide personal information to other companies the personal information will be used in accordance with the privacy policies of those companies, which may differ from the privacy policies and practices of our company.
All communications are treated as confidential. Upon receipt of any communication from you, our representative will contact you within a reasonable time and answer all your questions. We do our best to solve your problems in a timely and effective way.
Summary of Chief Principles
- We commonly collect two types of information about you: (a) personal identifiable information provided by you (for example, your name and telephone number), and (b) non-personal identifiable information (for example, your IP address and your internet browser).
- This information is acquired by, held, and processed by PapersGear.com in the United States of America.
- This information is used to provide you our services, and to create e-commerce data and reports.
- For these purposes, we may occasionally provide this information to authorized third parties, including partner merchants, promotional partners, and third part service providers.
- Our site collects cookies, which we use to gather anonymous customer information about you with advertising networks to send you our promotions/advertisements and the promotions/advertisements of the advertising networks.
- All inputted information is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and we take reasonable measures to protect your information.
- As a registered member, you are able to update existing personal account information in the members’ area.
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy at PapersGear.com, please get in contact with us by following this link.
- The services of PapersGear.com are not designed for children aged 13 or under.
Information Collected By Us
There are two types of information that PapersGear.com collects, relatable to the customer: Personally-Identifiable Information (PII), and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information (Non-PII):
- Personally-Identifiable Information (PII): This includes any information that identifies you personally. PII information is collected when you register at our site, or when you interact with our website – such as by providing a review, or taking part in a promotion or survey. The sorts of PII you may provide will include:
- Name, shipping information, payment account and card numbers, phone number, email address; in registration of our site or when taking part in a contest
- Demographical information: gender, age, shopping preferences etc.; when taking part in a poll or survey
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information (Non-PII): In addition we also gather certain forms of Non-PII from you when you use PapersGear.com, including: IP address, ISP, operating system, browser, the third party website from which you were directed to our website, and the duration of visits.
The purpose of Personally-Identifiable Information and Non-Personally-Identifiable Information collection is to offer you the best possible Site and Service and to make necessary improvements to our Service, for example, by carrying out a request efficiently, responding to enquiries quickly and understanding your needs. Otherwise this information is used in other ways naturally attributed to the circumstances in which you provide the information.
PapersGear.com may disclose PII and Non-PII to: (a) our third party service providers (b) the parents, affiliate companies and subsidiaries for promotional and marketing purposes (c) other promotional partners that we have a marketing or other relationship with (d) participating merchants (e) any users that host public reviews or any related information pertaining to products or services. Additionally, we use Non-PII to perform targeted promotions, understand the needs, trends and interests of the customer, and analyze site traffic.
We work to protect your information while it is transmitted with the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which is an industry standard encryption software implementation for encrypting personal information. We host our site with a secure server situated in the United States of America, which employs controlled access, firewall protection and encryption technology to keep your information secure. It is important to note, however, that while we work hard to keep your PII protected, we make no guarantee as to the security of any information that you disclose and transmit online. Furthermore, we take no responsibility, nor are we liable for, the accidental disclosure, theft or destruction of your PII. In the event that your PII is regretfully compromised, we will contact you at the most recent email address we have stored for you as quickly as is feasible. Delays may occur while the work to understand the nature and scope of the breach and restore reasonable security and integrity to the system, or while there is an ongoing criminal investigation.
Privacy Options and Opt-Outs
You have a number of choices where you can control how we use your information. For example, you can choose not to receive any marketing materials from us, and opt out of email distributions. To make such changes please contact us by following this link.
Our Sites and Services should not be used by children under the age of 13. They are not intended or designed for children under the age of 13, and children under this age should not submit any PII information to us. Customers under the age of 18 must receive permission for a parent or guardian before they use our Services.